|Black, green or both?|
I put olives on pretty much everything, even if it doesn't fit - salads, curries, hotpot, pasta etc. But I like olives best on pizza and toast. Ever had olive on toast? It's absolutely delicious and very easy to make.
All you have to do is:
- Put some bread on the toaster for about two minutes.
- Chop some olives while waiting and put the grill on, 200 °C.
- Grate some mozzarella whilst you're at it.
- When bread's toasted slather it with some tomato sauce, sprinkle the cheese and mixed herbs then and add your chopped olives.
- Bang in the grill for about two to three minutes, just enough for the cheese to melt.
|Come on. You've got to admit it looks absolutely yum.|